- Over 4,000 strings of lights.
- Over 500 extension cords.
- 46 circuits of 20 amps each.
- Two electric meters.
- Power usage is 610+amps, enough to power 5 houses with everything turned on. By conversion to LED lights we have reduced the power usage by 150 amps over two years.
- Most of the lights that are not in trees are LED lights.
- All of the lights in the trees are Incondesent Constant On Lights.
- Approximately 750 man hours of work to install and hook up the lights this year.
- It takes over 10 hours to connect everything and meter each circuit once everything has been put in place.
- Richard in in charge of installation.
- Sherrie repairs strings of lights that are not working and has an over 90% success rate as long as wires are not broken.
- Andrew is in charge of technology, music and synchronization of the lights.
- Cost components from largest to smallest: Cost of Labor, Lights and materials, rental of lift, electricity.
- Everyone asks how much the electric bill is but it is the smallest component of the cost
We have two friends and workers that we could not do this without. Miguel and Riccardo both have been working with us on the lights since early August. Miguel has worked with us on our lights for 11 years and Riccardo for 9 years. They now know how to do almost everything.